Friday, May 27, 2011

Ten Behaviors of Successful People

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish (Jean de la Fontaine)

I have been using the internet for a little over one year. Believe me, I had NO clue what I was doing when I started. I fumbled from one day to the next searching and studying everything I could find on building an online business. I am still learning a ton everyday about marketing on the internet how to use it effectively.

My strength lies in my offline management experience and my desire to help people. I have spent the last 15 years as a business owner. As a massage therapist and personal trainer, my mission was to provide my clients with information, exercises and opportunities to improve their lives.

I know a lot of really neat stuff and am willing to share any and all of that knowledge with anyone who asks. The only thing I ask in return is that you are willing to accept responsibility for yourself. I mean REALLY accept responsibility for yourself. Taking this one step will exponentially increase your personal power and do more to improve your chances of success than you can ever imagine.

What is the definition of success? The definition I am using is the achievement of something planned or attempted.

I have identified 10 behaviors that are common to successful people.
Successful people are
  • Congruent
  • Present
They
  • Suspend Judgement
  • Cultivate Positive Thoughts
  • Understand the Power of Words
  • Are Physically Fit
  • Make the Best Use of Their Time
  • Study Successful Role Models
  • Listen
  • Serve Others
Over the next few days, we'll look at each of these behaviors in more depth and see how they can help you achieve more success in your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment