Thursday, May 26, 2011

"The-Post- a-Day Challenge"

Tim Linden has laid down the gauntlet in "The-Post-a-Day Challenge."

When I read this post this morning I thought, "Wow, that might be difficult!" So, I put aside the email and went about my "to do" list for the day. All the while, the challenge was in the back of my mind....

So, I went back and re-read the email...

According to Tim Linden Blog,

there are only a few
Simple rules to follow:
  • You HAVE to write a post TODAY saying you accept the challenge, and linking to this post, on your blog.
  • You have to comment on this post with a link to your challenge acceptance speech.
  • You have to personally write every post in the challenge.
  • You can queue into the future, but if you forget a day you can't post into the past. Just be a good sport and accept defeat!
  • The posts need to be useful. No splogs or slogs (spam blogs or sales blogs).
    Sundays don't count. If you post then, great, if you don't, that doesn't count. Call me old fashioned but I think the Lord's day of rest pertains to blogging as well.
Okay, so there you have it....The challenge, the rules and my response...
"Sure, I can do that!"

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment