Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Science of Being Well - My Plan to Share My Perspective

I will be starting a new series using The Science of Being Well by Wallace D. Wattles.  You are invited to download this book.  You will find a free link at  karafinger.com.  If you are not a reader and prefer an audio book, you will find the option to purchase the audio version on the same page.

I am looking forward to developing this series and hope that it will develop from a monologue into a real life changing dialogue!  I will work to explain this volume and offer suggestions and tools that will make the words come to life.

For me, reading is an intuitive, as well as logical process.  As I read, I make notes, mentally and/or in a notebook I keep for such purposes, of words and/or phrases that create a sensation in my body.  This is the intuitive side of my process; how I interpret information and decide what to do next. Then, I search for definitions and explanations of the previously identified curiosities in order to facilitate my understanding of the material.  

This, then, is how I propose to dissect this manuscript.  Word by word, phrase by phrase and chapter by chapter, I will share my interpretation and understanding of this material. 

Let's get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment